Royal Provence Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 21st of March 2013. Their current partial address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Royal Provence Holdings Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Royal Provence Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:525294
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Royal Provence Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Clonabreany House,
Kells, Co. Meath
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||15/02/2018||23/04/2018|
|NEW! B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||4||27/02/2018||08/03/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||13/02/2018||08/03/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||6||15/02/2018||06/03/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||15/02/2018||06/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/01/2018||19/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||21/03/2013||12/03/2013|