Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland was set up on Wednesday the 15th of December 1909. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 16 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/07/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland
- Time in Business:111 Years
- Company Number:3498
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 676 1703
- Principal Activity: ? [74.20] Architectural and Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:8 Merrion Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/09/2021||07/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||16/07/2021||19/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/01/2021||13/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/01/2021||26/03/2021|
“This company is limited by guarantee. I feel its limited liability status should be made obvious in the SoloCheck listing.,,