Royal County Security Services Limited
Royal County Security Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of December 2014. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Royal County Security Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Royal County Security Services Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:554016
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.60] Investigation and Security Activities
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Woodstock,
Dunsany Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||14/10/2021|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||4||09/06/2021||06/07/2021|