Royal Canal Convenience Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of April 2006. Their current partial address is Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company; 1 of which is now closed. Royal Canal Convenience Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:07/11/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/08/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Royal Canal Convenience Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:418217
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Office Block 1,
Eastwae Retail Centre,
Main Street Kinnegad Co. Westmeath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/12/2020||05/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||05/08/2020||02/09/2020|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||13/09/2019||20/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||03/08/2019||02/09/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||03/08/2017||18/08/2017|