Roscommon Herald Limited was set up on Tuesday the 6th of April 1982. Their current address is Blackpool Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Patrick Crosbie, Daniel Francis Linehan, Thomas Joseph Murphy, Noel Wall and Sean O'Keeffe have been the director of 56 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Roscommon Herald Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 19 other companies.
- Company Name:Roscommon Herald Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:88576
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)71 966 2004
- Principal Activity:[22.XX] Publishing, Printing and Reproduction of Recorded Media
- May Trade As:Roscommon Herald Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||27/09/2016||15/09/2017|