Ronald McDonald House Charities (Irl) was set up on Thursday the 18th of September 1997. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the directors of 52 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ronald McDonald House Charities (Irl)
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:272275
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 456 0435
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ronald McDonald House,
Our Ladys Hospital For Sick Children,
Crumlin Dublin 12.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||16/09/2020||02/12/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||06/03/2019||15/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||22/05/2020||22/05/2020|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||11/09/2019||22/10/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||23||11/09/2019||22/10/2019|