Roctel International Limited
Roctel International Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of October 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Roctel International Limited has 1 shareholder.
ROCTEL International Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ROCTEL Ltd. ROCTEL are an award-winning MSP established in 2000. They provide Cloud Collaboration Security and Broadband Services to businesses. As a Cisco partner ROCTEL specialise in providing the Managed Services Infrastructure to suit business requirements and assist remote workforces with Work From Home services. With commercial offices in Dublin and London the provide servicing to Ireland and the UK.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Roctel International Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:409001
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1850 222 444
- Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:Roctel International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:209 Camroc Suite,
The Capel Buildings,
Capel Street Dublin 1,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||21/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||23/03/2021|
James Murphy - 04/06/2015 - Bought From Companyfrom Dublin
Christine - 05/11/2015 - Bought From Companyfrom Dublin
“Use and have used RocTel over the last decade. as CTO of mid-market multinational they are fantastic in Ireland and the UK.,,
John Peters - 21/12/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom Dublin