Roctel International Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of October 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Roctel International Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Roctel International Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Roctel International Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:409001
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1850 222 444
- Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:Roctel International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:209 Camroc Suite,
The Capel Buildings,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Roctel International Limited. More information about Roctel International Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||02/08/2017||02/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/08/2016||26/08/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||05/10/2005||03/10/2005|
“Use and have used RocTel over the last decade. as CTO of mid-market multinational they are fantastic in Ireland and the UK.,,