Rock Hill Properties Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of November 1989. Their current address is Co. Westmeath, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors June Finlay and Raymond Joseph Finlay have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Rock Hill Properties Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rock Hill Properties Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:151222
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Rock Hill Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:Presentation House,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 14/06/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||14/06/2018||29/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/09/2017||28/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/09/2016||12/12/2017|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||4||30/05/1997|
“should not be trusted.,,