Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited was set up on Thursday the 8th of January 2004. Their current address is Co. Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Seamus Nolan, Brian Nolan, Declan Nolan, Patrick Nolan and Laura Nolan have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:380307
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 452 8850
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballyknockan,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Richard Nolan Civil Engineering Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/11/2017||21/12/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/11/2017||21/12/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||24/08/2017||06/09/2017|