Richard Austin Alloys (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of November 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 0 other Irish companies between them. Richard Austin Alloys (Ireland) Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/12/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/11/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Richard Austin Alloys (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:571672
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Agents Involved in the Sale of Fuels, Ores, Metals and Industrial Chemicals
- May Trade As:Richard Austin Alloys Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:56 Castaheany,
Dublin 15, Dublin, D15c7w2, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||11/11/2019||09/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||11/11/2018||10/12/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||08/01/2018||05/03/2018|