Retail Solutions International Limited was set up on Thursday the 25th of August 2011. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 5 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Retail Solutions International Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/02/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Retail Solutions International Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:502732
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 738 245
- Principal Activity:[74.40] Advertising
- May Trade As:Retail Solutions International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 25 N17 Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||25/02/2021||06/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||06/10/2020||21/10/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1- SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||06/10/2020||07/10/2020|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||25/08/2011||19/08/2011|