Regeneron Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 2nd of November 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Regeneron Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 21 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Regeneron Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:519550
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[24.42] Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Registered Address:Europa House,
- In The News: Regeneron seeks emergency US clearance for Covid-19 therapy
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/09/2019||06/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||06/02/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||03/10/2019||28/11/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||20/03/2019||25/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||22/11/2016||24/11/2016|