Regan Development Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of May 1960. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Regan Development Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 22 other companies.
- Company Name:Regan Development Limited
- Time in Business:57 Years
- Company Number:18182
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[55.12] Hotels and Motels, Without Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:103 Baggot Street Lower,
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT APPOINTMENT
Court Order Date 01/03/2017
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 23/01/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||09/06/2017||16/06/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||22/05/2017||09/06/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||22/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/04/2017||26/05/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||6||20/01/2017||26/01/2017|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||23/01/2017||25/01/2017|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||5||12/07/1985|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||24/03/1981|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||2||10/03/1981|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||26/02/1981|