Reetont Limited was set up on Tuesday the 18th of May 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Reetont Limited has had judgments registered against it, all of which are now satisfied. Reetont Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/11/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/11/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Reetont Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:484549
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 296 3623
- Principal Activity:[72.XX] Computer and Related Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit B, Block 412,
Greenogue Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Reetont Limited, all of which are now satisfied. More information about Reetont Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||5||01/11/2019||29/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/11/2019||29/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/11/2018||29/11/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||18/05/2010||17/05/2010|