Raydara Holdings Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 19th of May 2015. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jim Murphy, Peter Redden and Stephen Loftus have been the director of 51 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 41 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Raydara Holdings Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:562040
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- Registered Address:12 Lower Hatch Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/08/2017||09/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/07/2017||04/07/2017|