Ramor Trans Limited was set up on Friday the 12th of January 2001. Their current address is Co. Cavan, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 15th of January 2014. The company's current directors Mary Brady and John Brady have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Ramor Trans Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/01/2014
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2011
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2010
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2012
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ramor Trans Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:337319
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(15/01/2014)
- Principal Activity:[64.12] Courier Activities Other Than National Post Activities
- May Trade As:Ramor Trans Ltd
- Registered Address:Lattoon,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2011||28/10/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2010||26/10/2010|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||18/10/2010||19/10/2010|