Qk Living Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of April 2005. Their current address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Byrne, Edward Byrne and Edward Byrne have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Qk Living Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/06/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Qk Living Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:401247
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 426 7200
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Qk House Unit 3,
Greenhills Industrial Estate,
Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||16/12/2016||11/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||07/06/2016||07/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||07/09/2015||07/09/2015|
“Great company to deal with. Very professional service from design to Installation,,