Pure Oil Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of June 2010. Their current partial address is Co Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Pure Oil Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pure Oil Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:485786
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 913 4857
- Principal Activity:[51.33] Wholesale of Dairy Produce, Eggs and Edible Oils and Fats
- May Trade As:Pure Oil Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballyweather,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||23/03/2018||23/03/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||08/09/2017||28/09/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||11||08/09/2017||28/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/01/2016||16/02/2016|
“Great business that has delivered real value to us. We were being robbed by our previous supplier.,,