Professional Electronic Publishing Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of April 1993. Their current partial address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 72 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. Professional Electronic Publishing Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Professional Electronic Publishing Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:201419
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:Professional Electronic Publishing Ltd
- Registered Address:E 6,
Nutgrove Office Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||21/09/2020||23/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/09/2019||24/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||22/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||02/08/1995|