Print & Mail Innovations Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of May 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Print & Mail Innovations Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Print & Mail Innovations Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:471348
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Print and Mail Innovations Ltd
- Registered Address:179 Clonkeen Crescent,
Kill of the Grange,
Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/11/2020||24/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/11/2019||12/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||23/10/2018||23/10/2018|
“Excellent company to deal with, fantastic after sale service. Would not hesitate to deal with them in the future.,,