Pride & Joy Limited
Pride & Joy Limited was set up on Monday the 3rd of March 1975. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Pride & Joy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pride & Joy Limited
- Time in Business:48 Years
- Company Number:50714
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 847 6107
- Principal Activity:[36.50] Manufacture of Games and Toys
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 19/20 Donaghmede Shopping Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/09/2022||10/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/09/2021||08/11/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||03/09/2020||03/09/2020|
Patrick - 17/10/2015 - Supplied To Companyfrom Dublin
“Pride & joy are 40 years in business and is a family Run business. Their repatriation is beyond reproach in Ireland, England and Hong Kong.,,