Prepaypower Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of February 2009. Their current address is Paramount Court,Corrig Road,Sandyford Industrial Estate,Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Andrew Collins, Cathal Fay, David Grindle and Ulric Kenny have been the director of 54 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Prepaypower Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 133 other companies.
- Company Name:Prepaypower Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:467144
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8182 87287
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Paramount Court,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||-||30/09/2017||31/10/2017||Coming|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||29||31/12/2016||31/10/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||18/07/2017||10/10/2017||Coming|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||02/10/2017||05/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||23/05/2017||13/06/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||17/01/2017||03/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|