Prepaypower Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of February 2009. Their current address is Paramount Court, Corrig Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Andrew Collins, Cathal Fay, Ulric Kenny and David Grindle have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Prepaypower Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 195 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Prepaypower Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:467144
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8182 87287
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Paramount Court,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||18/07/2017||10/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||02/10/2017||05/10/2017|