Portwest Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 2nd of March 1964. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 29 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Portwest Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
PortwestFastest growing workwear company in the world. Designer, manufacturer and distributor of flame-resistant workwear, high-visibility workwear and PPEportwest
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Portwest Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:58 Years
- Company Number:21284
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 98 26411
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Portwest House,
Ida Business & Technology Park,
Westport Co. Mayo,
Westport, Mayo, F28fy88
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||28/11/2022||23/01/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||28/11/2022||28/11/2022|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||28/11/2022||28/11/2022|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||6||30/09/2022||10/11/2022|