Porterhouse Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of April 1970. Their current partial address is Co.Louth, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Porterhouse Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/04/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:02/03/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Porterhouse Limited
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:31060
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity:[17.52] Manufacture of Cordage, Rope, Twine and Netting
- May Trade As:Porterhouse Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:36 Boyne Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||16/04/2019||16/04/2019|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||04/04/2019||12/04/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/11/2018||20/12/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||19/12/2016||22/12/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||03/04/1970|