Hilton Foods (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 2nd of December 2002. Their current address is County Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Frank McMyler, Olan Thomas Walshe, Robert Andrew Watson, Nigel Richard Majewski and Philip John Heffer have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Hilton Foods (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hilton Foods (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:364448
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+44 (0) 1480 387214
- Principal Activity:[51.17] Agents Involved in the Sale of Food, Beverages and Tobacco
- May Trade As:Hilton Foods Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Termonfeckin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||18/10/2017||19/10/2017|