Plant Alert Limited was set up on Thursday the 22nd of January 1987. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Plant Alert Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Plant Alert Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:119634
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Plant Alert Ltd
- Registered Address:Newlands,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2018||08/10/2018|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||16/11/2016||16/11/2016|