Pieco International Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of July 1999. Their current partial address is Monaghan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 7 other Irish companies; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Pieco International Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Pieco International Limited has 25 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pieco International Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:309645
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 966 2113
- Principal Activity:[15.XX] Manufacture of Food Products and Beverages
- May Trade As:Pieco International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cloghualley,
Carrickmacross, Monaghan, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Pieco International Limited. More information about Pieco International Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||30/09/2020||17/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2020||17/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||30/09/2019||27/10/2019|