Phantom Secure Technology Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of September 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Phantom Secure Technology Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 982 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Phantom Secure Technology Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:503127
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.XX] Computer and Related Activities
- May Trade As:Phantom Secure Technology Ltd
- Registered Address:The Black Church,
St. Mary's Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||9||16/03/2018||20/03/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||01/09/2017||13/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/09/2017||13/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2017||04/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||16/11/2016||17/11/2016|