Pembroke Estates Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 25th of March 1976. Their current address is 17 Merrion Row,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Lyons and Iain Finnegan have been the director of 44 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Pembroke Estates Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pembroke Estates Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:54679
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Pembroke Estates Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:17 Merrion Row,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|