Pearse & Cormac Shannon Construction Limited was set up on Wednesday the 10th of January 2007. Their current partial address is Co Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Pearse & Cormac Shannon Construction Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pearse & Cormac Shannon Construction Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:432800
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Pearse and Cormac Shannon Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:Roadford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||10/07/2018||31/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||10/07/2017||19/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||10/01/2007||08/01/2007|
“Professional and honest. Delivered on their promises,,