Payzone Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 23rd of July 1999. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Nigel Bell, Jim Deignan and Michael Maloney have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Payzone Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Payzone Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:310110
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 207 6000
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Payzone Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:4 Heather Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||20/12/2016||22/12/2016|