Pat Nolan Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 5th of November 2004. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Catherine Nolan and Patrick Nolan have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Pat Nolan Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 66 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pat Nolan Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:393325
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:Pat Nolan Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:33 Upper Fitzwilliam Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/02/2018||05/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||05/05/2017||09/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||05/05/2016||10/05/2016|
“I had Pat in to do my driveway a couple of months ago. I have to say a very pleasant and friendly man to deal with. Definitely knows he's job.Helped me to understand what each part of the job was going to be. Got back to me fairly quickly with estimate. Went through it with me and made sure that I was happy. Job done.Clean tidy worker.My drive way is even better looking than I thought. Would definitely recommend. Thanks pat Mary,,