P.A.T. Construction Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of November 1999. Their current partial address is Co. Donegal, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. P.A.T. Construction Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/06/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:P.A.T. Construction Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:315545
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:P a T Construction Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O John Burke & Company,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 22/04/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||4||22/04/2020||01/05/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SPECIAL RESOLUTION TO WIND UP AND APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||1||22/04/2020||01/05/2020|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||22/04/2020||01/05/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||27/04/2020||29/04/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/05/2019||13/06/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/05/2019||13/06/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||04/11/1999|