Pames Asset Management Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of May 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 154 other Irish companies; 103 of which are now closed. Pames Asset Management Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pames Asset Management Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:498604
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 609 0500
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Pames Asset Management Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Shaws Lane,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||12/11/2017||16/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||12/11/2017||16/11/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||21/04/2017||24/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||06/04/2017||13/04/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||17/11/2016||18/11/2016|