P. S. Patton (Interiors) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of October 1968. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mark Patton and Dermot Joseph Patton have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. P. S. Patton (Interiors) Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:P. S. Patton (Interiors) Limited
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:27377
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:P S Patton Interiors Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 32c,
Rosemount Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||06/06/2006||10/04/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||06/06/2004||10/04/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||31/03/2010||10/04/2017|