Oxigen Environmental Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 22nd of November 1999. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sean Doyle and Gerard Fee have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Oxigen Environmental Unlimited Company has had judgments registered against it, some of which are now satisfied. Oxigen Environmental Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Oxigen Environmental Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:315604
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 465 9868
- Principal Activity:[90.XX] Sewage and Refuse Disposal, Sanitation and Similar Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Merrywell Industrial Estate,
Ballymount Road Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Oxigen Environmental Unlimited Company, some of which are now satisfied.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||26/07/2018||07/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||26/12/2017||23/01/2018|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||01/10/2007||08/09/2017|
“Very bad, in fact, non existent, customer service.,,
“Very good company very good customer service and very good To deal with Recycling,,