O'Reilly Graigue Cullen Oil Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of September 2005. Their current partial address is Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. According to our records, O'Reilly Graigue Cullen Oil Limited has had a judgment registered against it. O'Reilly Graigue Cullen Oil Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:O'Reilly Graigue Cullen Oil Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:408166
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)59 914 2642
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Maryborough Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against O'Reilly Graigue Cullen Oil Limited.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||21/09/2020||21/10/2020|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||21/03/2020||20/07/2020|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||21/09/2019||24/10/2019|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||22/03/2019||27/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||16/03/2018||13/04/2018|