O'Connors of Galway Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of July 1972. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 12 other Irish companies; 5 of which are now closed. O'Connors of Galway Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:O'Connors of Galway Limited
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:37935
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 760 000
- Principal Activity:[32.20] Manufacture of Television and Radio Transmitters and Apparatus For Line Telephony and Line Telegraphy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:17 Mulvoy Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/06/2018||12/06/2018|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||24/03/2017||19/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||23/10/2015||10/11/2015|