Oceanfield Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of June 2019. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 42 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Oceanfield Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Oceanfield Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:651877
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Oceanfield Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Moritz House,
Firhouse Dublin 24,
Firhouse, Dublin 24, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/04/2022||20/04/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||13/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2021||13/01/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||6||26/03/2021||16/04/2021|