O'Briens Wine Off-Licence Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 20th of August 1968. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. O'Briens Wine Off-Licence Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:O'Briens Wine Off-Licence Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:27067
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 269 3139
- Principal Activity:[51.34] Wholesale of Alcoholic and Other Beverages
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:33 Spruce Avenue,
Stillorgan Industrial Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||31/12/2017||18/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/12/2017||18/01/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||11/01/2018||11/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/11/2016||30/11/2016|
“I went into your store in blanchardstown shopping centre to exchange 3 bottles of white wine to red very same brand that I purchased from city West. I had my reciept and my loyalty card and I was told I had to go back to city West they couldnt change.. I find this absolutely ridiculous as your a big name store so now I'm left with this wine as I won't be going over to citywest in the near future as I live in castleknock. could someone follow this up? Thankyou,,