O'Brien Country Fresh Foods Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of December 2015. Their current address is 12 Warrenstown Walk,Blanchardstown Heath,Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Karl O'Brien and Patrick O'Brien have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. O'Brien Country Fresh Foods Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:O'Brien Country Fresh Foods Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:573019
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 885 3234
- Principal Activity: Non-Specialised Wholesale of Food, Beverages and Tobacco
- May Trade As:O'Brien Country Fresh Foods Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:12 Warrenstown Walk,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||07/09/2017||15/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||07/06/2017||05/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||07/06/2016||30/06/2016|
“Supplied to the company recently , prompt payers and good lads to do business with,,