Ntl Communications (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 25th of August 1970. Their current address is Building P2,East Point Business Park,Clontarf,Dublin 3, and the company status is Dissolved By Merger. The company's current directors Anthony Hanway and Ewan Dunbar have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Ntl Communications (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ntl Communications (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:32156
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED BY MERGER
- Phone:+353 (0)1 245 8000
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Building P2,
East Point Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||31/01/2017||17/02/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||08/12/2016||14/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/07/2016||15/08/2016|