Novum (Overseas) Limited was set up on Monday the 2nd of February 1959. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 51 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Novum (Overseas) Limited has 5 shareholders.
Commercial Refrigeration Commercial Refrigerators Display FreezerNovum design and manufacture energy efficient refrigeration solutions for retail. We provide quality products as well as cutting edge technology to our customers.your, default, keywords, here
- Company Name:Novum (Overseas) Limited
- Time in Business:64 Years
- Company Number:17353
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 8036400
- Principal Activity:[51.43] Wholesale of Electrical Household Appliances and Radio and Television Goods
- May Trade As:Novum Overseas Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Clonshuagh Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||27||30/09/2023||21/11/2023|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||30/09/2023||21/11/2023|
|NEW! Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2023||21/11/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||30/09/2022||16/11/2022|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||21/07/2005||03/08/2005|