Newsrail Limited was set up on Tuesday the 25th of January 2000. Their current address is C/O Grant Thornton,24-26 City Quay,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tony Flanagan and David Power have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Newsrail Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 899 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Newsrail Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:319243
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Newsrail Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Grant Thornton,
24-26 City Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2016||19/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2015||04/01/2016|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||7||13/11/2015||13/11/2015|