Nesco Properties Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of September 1998. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Niall McCormack, Cahir Corrigan and John McCormack have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Nesco Properties Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 120 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:02/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nesco Properties Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:293854
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity: ? [70.XX] Real Estate Activities
- May Trade As:Nesco Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:20 Upper Mount St,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 06/04/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||06/04/2017||10/04/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||02/03/2017||22/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||02/03/2017||22/03/2017|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||27/01/2017||20/02/2017|