Naus Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of December 1991. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. According to our records, Naus Investments Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Naus Investments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Company Name:Naus Investments Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:182666
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Naus Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:2-4 Merville Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Naus Investments Limited, which is now satisfied.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||23/03/2018||29/03/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||23/09/2017||09/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||23/03/2017||30/03/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||23/09/2016||13/10/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||23/03/2016||08/04/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||23/09/2015||01/10/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||23/03/2015||30/03/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||23/09/2014||17/10/2014|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||24/03/2014||31/03/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||28/02/2013||03/10/2013|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||20||20/12/1991|