National Forensic Psychology Consultancy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of September 2013. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. National Forensic Psychology Consultancy Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:National Forensic Psychology Consultancy Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:532637
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.12] Medical Practice Activities
- May Trade As:National Forensic Psychology Consultancy Ltd
- Registered Address:Saint George'S,
Bray Co. Wicklow,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||11/09/2020||21/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||02/09/2019||02/09/2019|
“Commissioned Joanne to undertake a comprehensive assessment of an extremely disturbed teenage girl. Her engagement was professional and empathetic, her rapport with my client was respectful, child centred and very appropriately paced while her final report was enlightening, jargon free and evidence based. This will be my one stop shop in the future as through the report, the Court ruled in the absolute best interests of my client which it may well not have done with this assessment report.,,