National Custom Renders Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of August 2006. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. National Custom Renders Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:National Custom Renders Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:424334
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Kiltrogue,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||27/02/2020||27/02/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/08/2018||22/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||14/02/2019||14/02/2019|
“a great company to do buisness with,,