National Asset Property Management Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 27th of January 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. National Asset Property Management Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 49 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/08/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:National Asset Property Management Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:480248
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Treasury Building,
Grand Canal Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||12/08/2019||19/08/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||13/06/2019||24/06/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||17/01/2019||25/01/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||17/01/2019||25/01/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||21/12/2018||21/12/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||31/08/2018||31/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||14/07/2016||24/08/2016|