Nanodiamond Products Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 13th of February 2009. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Nanodiamond Products Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nanodiamond Products Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:467497
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 360 333
- Principal Activity:[51.12] Agents Involved in the Sale of Fuels, Ores, Metals and Industrial Chemicals
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:144 Shannon Free Zone,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||30/09/2021||17/11/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||17/11/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||10/05/2021||15/11/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||10/05/2021||15/11/2021|